P5+1 Iran Deal Lays Atomic Egg Shell
P5+1 Atomic Egg Shell
How Iran got the best nuclear deal from the biggest political turkey, and other musing about poor diplomacy
How Obama Kerry Farms Atomic Egg Shell Took Shape
9) Iran got the OK to not really stop any of their nuclear program, because Obama Kerry (OK) Farms figured it was easier to negotiate a bad deal, than to stand firm on good values.
8) Iran got the bomb. The P5+1 gave it to them, with “diplomacy”.
7) Apparently, Iran’s nuclear scientists are so glad to get the go-ahead to make their atomic egg shell, that they’ve decided to name the first two nukes they make after their two chief sponsors: US President Barack Obama and Secretary of State John Kerry.
6) Iran analysts say Tehran is not worried about the P5+1 atomic egg shell deal falling apart, because, as experts point it, it still has a half life that will outlive the Obama administration.
5) You can’t always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find, you get what you need … if it includes an atomic energy deal with the five world powers (plus Russia).
4) So now that the P5+1 have signed a deal with Iran about nuclear energy, how long do you think it will be until the P5 nations have boots on the ground in Tehran?
3) Apparently, in Farsi, Rouhani means “He who convinces Westerners that a fundamentalist regime can be trusted with nuclear energy”.
2) Do you think the Iranians would be so glad to take a nuclear energy deal like they got from Obama-Kerry, if John McCain were President?
… And the #1 P5+1 Atomic Egg Shell joke is:
1) Obama-Kerry pushed the P5+1 deal through because they care so much about Israel.
What do you think of the cartoon / jokes on this page? Your opinion matters to us, so please, do let us know down in the Comments below.